Organizations recognized for stellar performance in TSIA's Organizational Development Program.
SAN DIEGO and SANTA CLARA, CA, May 4, 2011 — The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) honored Avaya, Cisco, HP Consumer IPG/PSG APJ Region, HP Commercial PSG EMEA Region, Riverbed, Taleo, and Xerox today as the most recent companies to successfully achieve certification in the association's Organizational Development Program. The recognition took place at the Technology Services World conference in Santa Clara.
The Organizational Development Program is an integrated certification program designed to help member companies assess, improve, and recognize their support operation capabilities. TSIA offers three certification programs: J.D. Power and Associates Certified Technology Service & Support (CTSS), TSIA Excellence in Service Operations, and TSIA Rated Outstanding.
Highlights of the honorees' achievements included:
- Avaya , J.D. Power and Associates CTSS in North America and Excellence in Service Operations Globally. Avaya has, for the third year in a row, achieved the J.D. Power and Associates recognition in North America for their assisted support as well as field service and non-assisted Web support. In 2011, Avaya added global locations to the scope and earned global Excellence in Service Operations recognition.
- Cisco , J.D. Power and Associates CTSS Globally and TSIA Excellence in Service Operations Globally. This distinction recognizes Cisco for delivering an outstanding technology service and support experience to customers globally. Cisco was previously certified in 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2010, and now in 2011. J.D. Power and Associates evaluated Cisco on its assisted service over the phone, Web, and e-mail, as well as its non-assisted Web knowledgebase and depot support.
- HP Consumer IPG/PSG - APJ Region , TSIA Excellence in Service Operations. This marks the first year HP has achieved recognition in their APJ Region for personal computers and printers support, and the first year HP has been certified in APJ for business notebook and desktops support. HP remains the sole PC manufacturer to receive this coveted industry recognition in 2010, which comprises a comprehensive evaluation of phone, depot, field service, and Web service operations for consumer and commercial customers.
- HP Commercial PSG - EMEA Region , TSIA Excellence in Service Operations in EMEA. 2010 marked the first year the HP Commercial PSG EMEA Region achieved TSIA Excellence in Service Operations recognition. HP PSG's EMEA business notebook and desktop organization, along with their partners, were evaluated on over 300 best practices covering phone, e-mail, and Web support along with field and depot parts management practices.
- Riverbed Technology — J.D. Power and Associates CTSS Globally and TSIA Excellence in Service Operations Globally. Riverbed's initial certification effort in 2011 was global in scope, recognizing their high standards for delivering an outstanding technology service and support experience to customers around the world. The certification scope included phone, Web, and e-mail support along with deport parts management practices and unassisted support over the Riverbed Web portal.
- Taleo , TSIA Excellence in Service Operations Global. In 2011, Taleo, an on-demand talent management solution provider, expanded their scope of certification from TSIA Rated Outstanding for their Assisted Support Center to Excellence in Service Operations Globally. Taleo's steady and unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality support was demonstrated in the auditor evaluations of their multilingual assisted support and their 24x7 Web-based support.
- Xerox , J.D. Power and Associates CTSS North America and TSIA Excellence in Service Operations North America. For the fifth consecutive year, J.D. Power and Associates and TSIA recognized Xerox Corporation for providing "An Outstanding Customer Service Experience." The certification scope included Xerox's assisted support over phone, Web, and e-mail along with field and unassisted support over the Xerox Web portal. Xerox's service industry leadership and commitment to customer satisfaction is clearly demonstrated through their dedication to this annual certification program.
"In today's competitive environment, companies must continually stay at the top of their game with regard to delivering high levels of support through all their major support channels. These organizations have done that by meeting or exceeding the technical support operational standards that have been rigorously set by the industry, " said Tom Pridham, TSIA's vice president and general manager of Organizational Development Services.
For information on TSIA's Organizational Development Program, visit http://www.tsia.com/awards_and_certifications/odp.html.
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the leading association dedicated to advancing the business of technology services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class benchmarking and research, exceptional peer networking and learning opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA brings the technology services industry together. www.tsia.com
Media Contact for TSIA: