Industry Leaders to Share Services Technology Insights and Lessons Learned
SAN DIEGO, CA, October 12, 2011 — The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), the leading association for today's technology services organizations, announced two unique conference track sessions wherein leading technology solutions providers will share their insights and lessons learned with the global technology services community. Taking place October 24-26, Technology Services World (TSW) 2011 Las Vegas will bring top services industry experts together under one roof at the The Mirage to learn, collaborate, and share business experiences.
Eight co-presented case-study sessions highlighting collaboration between services providers and their customers will be featured in the "Services Technology Advantage" track on Tuesday, October 25 from 11:15 a.m. — 12:15 p.m. The scheduled sessions are as follows:
- "Igniting the Power of Support for Profit and CSAT, " with Kyle Larner, Operations Center Manager, CareTech Solutions, and Mike Cush, CTO, ISOdx.
- "Building a High-Performance Sales Culture to Drive Service Revenue, " with Roger McConville, Vice President, North America Maintenance Sales, SAP Americas, and Grant Clarke, Senior Client Delivery Director, ServiceSource.
- "Transforming Business Process and Technology to Drive World-Class Customer Experience, " with Bill Riordan, Program Manager, Global Customer Support Operations, Hewlett-Packard, and Ashoke Bhat, Director, Business Development, KPIT Cummins Infosystems.
- "Why Technical Training Doesn't Work, " with Dave Broenen, Course Developer and Technical Trainer, Cisco Systems, and Shellina Damji, Senior Consultant, Kepner-Tregoe.
- "Improve Your Bottom Line with Award-Winning Support, " with Ernest Lu, Director, International TAC Operations, Cisco Systems, and Christopher Caldwell, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Concentrix.
- "Managing Growth/Diversity While Maximizing Margins in Your Services Business, " with Chad Wolf, Senior Vice President, Global Consulting Services, KANA Software, and Lori Ellsworth, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Compuware Changepoint, Compuware.
- "Driving Service Transformation with Knowledge, " with Martin Marcinczyk, Vice President, Business Technology Solutions, Comcast, and Anthony Lye, Senior Vice President, CRM, Oracle | InQuira.
- "Streamlining the Global Services Organization at Pitney Bowes, " with Jackie Doyle, Operations Manager, Pitney Bowes, and Larry Goldberg, Vice President, Professional Services, NetSuite OpenAir.
"TSW | EXPO Theater Solution Sessions" will take place in the TSW | EXPO on October 25, featuring presentations as follows:
- "Hands-Free Computing, Communications, and Remote Shared Streaming Video, " with Jeffrey Jacobsen, Senior Advisor to CEO & Golden-i Program Manager, Kopin.
- "Serving Customers through Social Channels: Looking Beyond the Hype, " with Nick Sellers, Director, Global Marketing, Online Channels and Technology, Sykes Enterprises.
- "Service Lifecycle Management: The New Competitive Frontier for Durable Goods Service. What Your CEO and CFO Can't Afford to Miss, " with Dave Duncan, Director, Service Knowledge, Servigistics.
- "Go Mobile in the Cloud: From Work Order to Invoice, " with Kim Stoltz, Director, Marketing, Epiphany, and Laurence B. Donoghue, Software Consultant, Epiphany.
TSW events have a strong reputation for delivering a solid program filled with impactful content. Get full details on the TSW Las Vegas agenda, and visit www.technologyservicesworld.com for complete event information.
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the leading association dedicated to advancing the business of technology services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class benchmarking and research, exceptional peer networking and learning opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA corporate members represent the world's top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and midsize businesses in four major markets: enterprise IT and telecom, consumer technologies, healthcare and healthcare IT, and industrial equipment and technology. TSIA brings the technology services industry together. www.tsia.com
# # #
Suzanne Hite, TSIA